$4,000 Laptop From 1997: Unboxing a NEW IBM ThinkPad 380ED!
Watch this trending video about the Best ,000 Laptop From 1997: Unboxing a NEW IBM ThinkPad 380ED!
,000 Laptop From 1997: Unboxing a NEW IBM ThinkPad 380ED!
What a rare treat! Thanks to an LGR viewer’s generosity we’re able to enjoy a new old stock IBM ThinkPad computer. Costing nearly ,000 in 1997, it’s a mid ’90s notebook PC with a 166MHz Pentium MMX, 16MB RAM, 3GB hard drive, and built-in floppy and CD-ROM drives. Fantastic. Apparently it’s spent a lonely life in the back corner of an office storage area, just waiting for someone to take it home. And after over two decades, that day has finally come.
● LGR links:
Tweets by lazygamereviews
● Here’s an archive of the hard drive, boot disk, and recovery CD-ROM:
● Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:
#LGR #Retro #Unboxing
If you found this tip helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of ,000 Laptop From 1997: Unboxing a NEW IBM ThinkPad 380ED! video on Facebook…
best work laptop unboxing Alternatives
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S Mode with One Year of Microsoft 365 Personal
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
- FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 11 (13) (when available, see below)
- VIBRANT DISPLAY - Your creations are brought to life with the 14-inch diagonal Full HD (1920 x 1080) multitouch enabled, edge-to-edge glass display. Video Playback Battery life-Up to 10 hours and 45 minutes
- STELLAR PERFORMANCE - The 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 (1) processor lets you get work done more efficiently
- EYE-CATCHING GRAPHICS - Marvel at crystal-clear imagery thanks to Intel Iris Xe Graphics (2)
- MEMORY & STORAGE - HP Envy brings you even more bandwidth with 8 GB of RAM and increased hard drive space with 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage (3)
Did you enjoy this unboxing guide? View more interesting best work laptop unboxing review guides…
Ads updated on 2023-03-21 at 00:13.