Check out this awesome video about the Best Budget Sim racing setups with Logitech wheels! Simrig Tour EP3 – Logitech G29 / G27
Budget Sim racing setups with Logitech wheels! Simrig Tour EP3 – Logitech G29 / G27
If you have a Logitech setup it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t show it. Here are 6 of them that range from the fairly common to the amazing that still use the Logitech G range like G29 and G27.
00:25 – Zwiss
02:05 – R A F A
03:53 – Ryu Kyu
05:19 – TheMooseOG
06:50 – Morris
08:01 – MatteoHenry
09:45 – End
Support the channel by using the affiliate links ( I get a percentage of the sale):
You can donate through: https://streamlabs.com/randomcallsign
▶AMD RYZEN 7 3700x
▶EVGA 1080ti SC 11GB
▶Fanatec CSL Elite
▶Fanatec CSL elite pedals W/ Loadcell
▶Playstation 4 w/ drivehub
If you found this lesson helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of Budget Sim racing setups with Logitech wheels! Simrig Tour EP3 – Logitech G29 / G27 video on Pinterest…
g29 ps4 setup Alternatives
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing
- Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights. Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
- Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for PlayStation 5, PS4 and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals
- Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover
- Customizable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real F1 race car
- Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- 【𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲】
- 【Minimal Assembly Required】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit has an almost out-of-the-box design, which means that you only need to unpack the box, adjust the cockpit to your desired angle, and start playing. The whole process takes only 10 minutes!
- 【Compatible with Most Racing Wheels】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit is compatible with most racing wheels, including Logitech models like G29, G920, G923, G27, and G25, as well as Thrustmaster models like T248, T248X, T300RS GT, T150, T80, TX, T-GT, TS-PC, and TS-XW. It can be used with PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and PC platforms. (Note: Wheel, shifter, and pedals are NOT included.)
- 【Easy to Store】Thanks to its unique design, you can easily stow away the RACGTING racing simulator cockpit without taking up too much space in your home.
- 【Comfortable Cockpit】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit features carbon steel brackets and chairs made of tough and soft suede that are just right. Due to its reasonable structural setup, the RACGTING racing simulator cockpit is very stable and can hold up to 110KG.
Did you like this unboxing guide? Watch these related g29 ps4 setup how-to guides…
Ads updated on 2023-09-29 at 23:30.