Check out this awesome video about the best Garmin Overlander and BC 35 Backup camera unboxing Review by Crazy Marty 😜
Garmin Overlander and BC 35 Backup camera unboxing Review by Crazy Marty 😜
Crazy Marty 😜
Garmin Overlander and the Garmin BC 35 Backup camera unboxing.
Let’s see how well the Garmin Overlander and Garmin BC 35 backup work.
I got it from GPScity.com
#crazymarty #crazyMarty’s #fulltimervliving RV living
#crazymarty #crazyMarty’s #fulltimervliving #rvlivingfulltime “full time RV” “Lakota trailers” “full time horse trailer” “living in a horse trailer” “off-grid living” #offgrid “living off-grid” “Lakota trailer upgrades”
bc 35 backup cameras. Garmin Overlander
If you found this guide helpful, please share the Garmin Overlander and BC 35 Backup camera unboxing Review by Crazy Marty video on Pinterest…
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between Camera and navigation modes
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather; Wireless transmitter cable: 31.5” (80 cm)
- Extend the range of your BC 20 or BC 30 wireless backup camera with this 50-foot cable
- The cable connects the camera to the wireless transmitter in longer vehicles
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet. Wireless transmission type : 2.4 GHz ISM radio band
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
Ads updated on 2023-09-22 at 23:40.