Check out this interesting video about the Best How to: Logitech G29 F1 Wheel Sim Racing modification
How to: Logitech G29 F1 Wheel Sim Racing modification
UPDATE: Please follow this link for the latest install video for the F1 wheel: https://youtu.be/ErWNVkK6piU
This video shows how you can install the 3D printed F1 Wheel on your Logitech G29 racing wheel. You do not need any soldering or wiring skills and this mod will not void the warranty on your wheel.
The process is very similar for the G920 wheel.
This wheel will fit onto the existing electronics base and keep all the Logitech buttons in the same place as on the original wheel and are not hidden or hard to reach, unlike other wheel mods.
The video also shows how to install our easy magnetic paddle shifter mod.
You can buy the wheel as well as the magnetic shifter on http://mvhstudios.co.uk
Video songs provided by:
Lights by Sappheiros https://soundcloud.com/sappheirosmusic
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
If you found this tip helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of How to: Logitech G29 F1 Wheel Sim Racing modification video on Facebook…
g29 ps4 setup Alternatives
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing
- Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights. Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
- Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for PlayStation 5, PS4 and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals
- Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover
- Customizable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real F1 race car
- Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- 【𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲】
- 【Minimal Assembly Required】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit has an almost out-of-the-box design, which means that you only need to unpack the box, adjust the cockpit to your desired angle, and start playing. The whole process takes only 10 minutes!
- 【Compatible with Most Racing Wheels】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit is compatible with most racing wheels, including Logitech models like G29, G920, G923, G27, and G25, as well as Thrustmaster models like T248, T248X, T300RS GT, T150, T80, TX, T-GT, TS-PC, and TS-XW. It can be used with PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and PC platforms. (Note: Wheel, shifter, and pedals are NOT included.)
- 【Easy to Store】Thanks to its unique design, you can easily stow away the RACGTING racing simulator cockpit without taking up too much space in your home.
- 【Comfortable Cockpit】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit features carbon steel brackets and chairs made of tough and soft suede that are just right. Due to its reasonable structural setup, the RACGTING racing simulator cockpit is very stable and can hold up to 110KG.
Did you like this unboxing tutorial? Watch more exciting g29 ps4 setup how-to guides…
Ads updated on 2023-10-03 at 14:16.