How to use any wheel on any console with Drive Hub
Watch this cool video about the Best How to use any wheel on any console with Drive Hub
How to use any wheel on any console with Drive Hub
Want to use your Thrustmaster wheel TX on a PS4 like me? Check this video out, it works for other wheels for other consoles too.
Buy yours here: https://collectiveminds.ca/shop/allconsoles/drivehub/
Logitech Driving Force Pro
Logitech Driving Force GT
Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster TMX Pro
Thrustmaster T150 Pro
Thrustmaster T300 RS
Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback
Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Wheel
Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE
Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition
Fanatec Porsche Turbo
Fanatec Porsche Carrera
Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 v2
Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Fanatec CSR (+ Pedals)
Fanatec CSR Elite (+ Pedals)
Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base
Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2
Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
(Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless PC adapter required)
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound: http://www.epidemicsound.com
Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music (for videos that make use of music tracks)
Sound Effects by http://audiomicro.com/sound-effects (for videos that make use of sound effects)
I capture gameplay with The Elgato Game Capture HD because it’s the most highly recommended by other youtubers: http://bit.ly/LCO57Q
My YouTube channel is by a gaming fan giving back to the gaming community and is devoted to providing reviews of Video Games, Gameplay reviews, Videogame walkthroughs, and Gameplay Commentaries and Tutorials. Since these are reviews, and walkthroughs with my commentary they are protected under the fair use law because they are for critical and educational purposes. What I upload is completely fair use and does not violate any of YouTube’s Polices or Terms of service. This means I can use this gameplay footage as long as I provide commentary that is somewhat educational or instructional without the copyright owners consent. All comments are my own and are not aimed to offend or cause arguments they are my opinion of the subject matter.
If you found this tip helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of How to use any wheel on any console with Drive Hub video on Pinterest…
how to connect logitech g29 to ps4 Alternatives
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC: Driving force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console. Add driving force to your controller and you may never want to race with a regular controller again.
- Realistic force feedback: G920 driving force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more.
- Realistic force feedback: G920 driving force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting etc.
- Easy-access game controls: The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
- Responsive pedal unit - The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit that enables a more realistic body position for driving, so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car.
- Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for PlayStation 5, PS4 and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals
- Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover
- Customizable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real F1 race car
- Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- TRUEFORCE: Unleash your passion for racing with high-definition force feedback. TRUEFORCE connects directly to game engines, processing at 4000 times a second to produce next-gen realism and detail in supported games
- Programmable dual clutch: Get off the starting line faster with maximum traction and minimum smoke in supported games
- Control the race: 24-point selector, RPM LEDs, integrated PS4 or PC game controls, and progressive brake spring all help you maintain control of your vehicle at high speeds in supported games
- Crafted with Premium Materials: refreshed Logitech G design with brushed metal wheel, hand-stitched leather wheel cover, and polished metal pedals
- Total Wheel Control: Control wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customization via powerful G HUB Gaming Software for PC. Download at logitechG /downloads
Did you like this unboxing tutorial? Watch these related how to connect logitech g29 to ps4 how-to tutorials…
Ads updated on 2023-03-28 at 08:42.