Watch this interesting video about the Best Installing a custom steering wheel on a Logitech G29 G920
Installing a custom steering wheel on a Logitech G29 G920
Straightforward installation of a custom deep dish steering wheel using a 3D printed adapter on a Logitech G29 G920. You can find the 3D adapter file below. Let me know if you have any issues with your installation, I will gladly help you out or answer any questions you might have!
The 3D file for the G29/G920 adapter:
The game is CarX Drift Racing Online, using 900 degrees rotation with No Assist.
No Assist steering wheel settings here:
If you found this lesson helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of Installing a custom steering wheel on a Logitech G29 G920 video on Twitter…
logitech g29 setup Alternatives
- 【𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲】
- 【Minimal Assembly Required】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit has an almost out-of-the-box design, which means that you only need to unpack the box, adjust the cockpit to your desired angle, and start playing. The whole process takes only 10 minutes!
- 【Compatible with Most Racing Wheels】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit is compatible with most racing wheels, including Logitech models like G29, G920, G923, G27, and G25, as well as Thrustmaster models like T248, T248X, T300RS GT, T150, T80, TX, T-GT, TS-PC, and TS-XW. It can be used with PS5, PS4, Xbox One, and PC platforms. (Note: Wheel, shifter, and pedals are NOT included.)
- 【Easy to Store】Thanks to its unique design, you can easily stow away the RACGTING racing simulator cockpit without taking up too much space in your home.
- 【Comfortable Cockpit】The RACGTING racing simulator cockpit features carbon steel brackets and chairs made of tough and soft suede that are just right. Due to its reasonable structural setup, the RACGTING racing simulator cockpit is very stable and can hold up to 110KG.
- Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for PlayStation 5, PS4 and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals
- Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover
- Customizable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real F1 race car
- Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing
- Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights. Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
Did you enjoy this unboxing video? View more interesting logitech g29 setup how-to guides…
Ads updated on 2023-12-11 at 12:32.