Is The Logitech G29 Still Good In 2021
Check out this cool video about the Best Is The Logitech G29 Still Good In 2021
Is The Logitech G29 Still Good In 2021
Is The Logitech G29 Still Good In 2021, in this video I breakdown if the Logitech G29 is Still Good In 2021. I personally believe that he Logitech G29 is still a great force feedback steering wheel in 2021. The reason why I think the Logitech G29 is still good in 2021 is because the Logitech G29 will still work on the Play Station 5 and most likely Gran Turismo 7 as well.
Our Other Channels
Basketball Coach Allen
Football Coach Allen
I hope this NBA 2K video was fun to watch, I take suggestions, so if you have one let me know. Here are some links you might also like:
Basketball Training on Youtube
⬇️ Tech stuff I use to make these videos:
1- Playstation 4: https://amzn.to/34a5QnQ
2- Elgato Game Capture: https://amzn.to/36bQ11V
3- Macbooks (I use a 15” Pro): https://amzn.to/2pmBvUj
4- Mac Desktop (I use a mini as a backup): https://amzn.to/330nOt6
5- Logitech G29 Steering Wheel (For Racing) http://amzn.to/2tQBkBq
6- Logitech g29 Shifter (For Racing Games) http://amzn.to/2tIyH40
⬇️ Games I Play
1- NBA 2K21: https://amzn.to/3hn41ub
2- GT Sport: https://amzn.to/2Juyok3
3- Project Cars 2: https://amzn.to/2WmISY6
Looking to create videos like me, some software I recommend
Premier Elements (video editor): https://amzn.to/32UHWwA
Obviously all Amazon links are affiliate links, by clicking these links and buying anything on Amazon within 24 hours will earn a commission for the Coach Allen Gaming Youtube channel. This helps to support Allen into allowing Youtube to be a full time career.
If you found this tip helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of Is The Logitech G29 Still Good In 2021 video on Twitter…
is logitech g29 worth it Alternatives
- Immersive Gaming Experience: Perfect for PlayStation 5, PS4 and PC gaming titles, the Driving Force simulates the feeling of driving a real car with precision steering and pressure-sensitive pedals
- Premium Control: The Driving Force feedback racing wheel provides a detailed simulation of driving a real car, with helical gearing delivering smooth, quiet steering and a hand-stitched leather cover
- Customizable Pedals: These pressure-sensitive nonlinear brake pedals provide a responsive, accurate braking feel on a sturdy base - with adjustable pedal faces for finer control
- 900-Degree Rotation: Lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel around two and a half times, hand over hand on wide turns - just like a real F1 race car
- Up Your Game: Take your racing simulation to the next level with Driving Force accessories like the Driving Force Shifter or desk and rig mounts
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC: Driving force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console. Add driving force to your controller and you may never want to race with a regular controller again.
- Realistic force feedback: G920 driving force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more.
- Realistic force feedback: G920 driving force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting etc.
- Easy-access game controls: The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
- Responsive pedal unit - The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit that enables a more realistic body position for driving, so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car.
- Works with G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels: Driving Force shifter is designed for both G29 and G920 Driving Force racing wheels, to enhance the latest PC and console racing titles.
- Quality Construction: With a solid steel gear shaft, Driving Force shifter is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The knob and boot are covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather.
- Six-Speed Shifter with Push-Down Reverse: The six-speed “H” shifter moves fluidly and solidly clicks into each gear, helping you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
- Secure Mounting: Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force shifter to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig, to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive race maneuvers.
- Compatible with PlayStation 5/4, Xbox One, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel
Did you enjoy this unboxing guide? Watch more exciting is logitech g29 worth it how-to tutorials…
Ads updated on 2023-03-23 at 17:52.