Check out this trending video about the Best Logitech G27 vs G920 – Unboxing & Test – Worth the Upgrade ? – Xbox One Steering Wheel [4K]
Logitech G27 vs G920 – Unboxing & Test – Worth the Upgrade ? – Xbox One Steering Wheel [4K]
Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel – Xbox One Forza 6
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Driving-Force-Racing-941-000121/dp/B00Z0UWV98/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1449798399&sr=1-3&keywords=logitech+g920
The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
Dual-motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing
Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons and paddle shifters
Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car
If you found this guide helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of Logitech G27 vs G920 – Unboxing & Test – Worth the Upgrade ? – Xbox One Steering Wheel [4K] video on Facebook…
g920 unboxing Alternatives
- Wheel: The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Wheel: Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Shifter: Six-speed shifter and push-down reverse: "H" pattern gear box for fast, smooth shifting
- Shifter: Compatible with Xbox One, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7, games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel
- Perfect Driving Experience: The Logitech G920 Racing Wheel for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC is engineered for the perfect driving experience with dual-motor force feedback, stainless steel paddle shifters, and a hand-stitched leather wheel
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback: Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain. Sense under and oversteer drifting with precision. Feel every weight shift and tire slip, and the road conditions that caused them
- Motor Sport Construction: Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings are used in the wheel shaft. Stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals feel great under pressure
- 900-Degree Rotation: The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel two and a half times. It’s the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car
- Wheel Mounted Controls: All your controls are where you can reach them. The D-Pad, buttons, and paddle shifters are incorporated into the racing wheel. LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to up or down-shift so you maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track
- 【High Quality 】Made of carbon steel, durable and not easy to damage, the stand has a smooth surface, not easy to rust and fade, easy to clean.
- 【Adjustable & Stable】Gaming stand is adjustable in height and angle to meet the different needs of different players. There are 4 rubber feet on the bottom of the gaming stand, which can bring players a more stable and safer gaming experience.
- 【Foldable & Compact】Racing simulation steering wheel stand can be easily folded for convenient storage. The compact design is easy to carry around, so your passion for gaming will always be with you.
- 【Compatible Model】Steering wheel stand is suitable for Logitech G25, G27, G920, G29,Thrustmaster Tx 458, T500 RS, T300RS, T300 Ferrari and PXN devices.
- 【Warranty】If the product is damaged or lost during transportation, please contact us and we will provide a solution for you. Note: Wheels and pedals are not included.
Did you enjoy this unboxing tutorial? Watch more exciting g920 unboxing video reviews…
Ads updated on 2023-12-11 at 12:38.