Check out this interesting video about the Best Logitech G29 Driving Force Gaming Racing Wheel Unboxing, Set up, and Impressions
Logitech G29 Driving Force Gaming Racing Wheel Unboxing, Set up, and Impressions
I unbox, set up, and give my impressions on the Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel, pedals, and shifter. I bought this to use with Gran Turismo 7 and other racing games for the Playstation and PC. There is also version of this wheel called the G920 which can be used on Xbox and PC. I would assume it’s very similar in quality and setup. Any questions on the wheel or the Logitech Driving Force Shifter, feel free to ask!
Buy your Logitech G29 on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3CuJZKi (affiliate link)
Greg’s Arcade is where I share my game collecting and playing journey. If you’re enjoying the content, considering supporting the channel by becoming a member: https://www.youtube.com/gregsarcade/join
My other channels:
LEGO videos: https://www.youtube.com/brickitect
If you found this lesson helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of Logitech G29 Driving Force Gaming Racing Wheel Unboxing, Set up, and Impressions video on Pinterest…
logitech g29 unboxing Alternatives
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing
- Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights. Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
- Perfect Driving Experience: The Logitech G920 Racing Wheel for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC is engineered for the perfect driving experience with dual-motor force feedback, stainless steel paddle shifters, and a hand-stitched leather wheel
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback: Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain. Sense under and oversteer drifting with precision. Feel every weight shift and tire slip, and the road conditions that caused them
- Motor Sport Construction: Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings are used in the wheel shaft. Stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals feel great under pressure
- 900-Degree Rotation: The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel two and a half times. It’s the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car
- Wheel Mounted Controls: All your controls are where you can reach them. The D-Pad, buttons, and paddle shifters are incorporated into the racing wheel. LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to up or down-shift so you maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track
- Racing Wheel: A definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Racing Wheel: Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights
- Racing Wheel: Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Shifter: The sim racing shifter for G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels: Adds realistic shifting to your racing rig
Did you like this unboxing guide? Watch more exciting logitech g29 unboxing review tutorials…
Ads updated on 2023-10-03 at 14:27.