Watch this cool video about the Best Thrustmaster T80 Steering Wheel Setup & Configuration
Thrustmaster T80 Steering Wheel Setup & Configuration
If you have a Thrustmaster T80 Steering Wheel you need to know:
1: How to set it up
2: What do the lights mean
3: What do the color of lights mean
4: Why is the LED flashing Red?
5: How to T80 Steering Wheel be used on games that don’t specifically support it.
6: How to set the sensitivity on the wheel
If you found this lesson helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of Thrustmaster T80 Steering Wheel Setup & Configuration video on Twitter…
ps4 steering wheel setup Alternatives
- 6 IN 1 RACING WHEEL : Compatible for Xbox one/Xbox Series X/S /PC/PS3/PS4/Switch;
- MANUAL SHIFTING DESIGN : Simulated real driving and improve the fun of control. Equation-imitating racing shift paddles, Simple finger sliding can complete the shift movement! The gaming racing wheel works well with almost racing games, like Need for Speed, Forza Horizon, DiRT, GTA , real racing series, World Rally Championship.
- REALISTIC "COMPETITION" WHEEL DESIGN: Dual-Motor feedback driving force racing wheel to provide realistic gaming experience, Intelligent auto-adjust vibration levels according to different driving scene.10.24inch/26cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design;
- 180 DEGREE ROTATION : Imitation racing wheel ergonomics design, 180 turning angles and rubber grip. It is made of non-slip ABS matte non-slip material,Grip with rubber texture coating, rubber grip provides anti-slip and better touch felling, Strong suction cups and C-shaped fixing frame, easy to fix on all desk and table.
- LINEAR PEDAL: Collapsible simulation pedals with Gas and Braking control, support automatic endurance,throttle lock value.
- Compatible with PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC .Use the HORI Device Manager app to download firmware, adjust settings and make up to 4 custom profiles
- Full-size racing wheel and pedals optimized for authentic racing simulation
- 270-degree turn radius with adjustable output options
- Mount security with sturdy clamp system
- Use the HORI Device Manager app to download firmware, adjust settings and make up to 4 custom profiles
- High Compatibility: As a universally designed wheel stand, this bracket fits all racing wheels, pedals, and shifters. It is compatible with Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920, Thrustmaster T300RS, TX F458, T500RS, T3PA-PRO (F1/GT), Fanatec Clubsport, and CSR pedals. Note: wheel, shifter, and pedals NOT included.
- Fully Adjustable: The steering wheel stand is entirely angle and height adjustable (ranges from 27"-31.5"/68.5-80 cm), which brings the best driving experience to players of different sizes. You can turn the knobs to adjust the wheel and pedal plate onto any ergonomic position, dramatically increasing comfort and flexibility.
- Durable Wheel Stand: This wheel racing stand is constructed with high-strength carbon steel, providing maximum stability and sturdiness for long time use. Such a heavy-duty bracket will not move or fall in the fierce competition. In addition, each supporting point comes with rubber pads to improve security.
- Foldable & Compact: After enjoying the game, you can easily fold this racing wheel stand and store it under your couch/bed or in the corner, making it a perfect choice for players with limited storage space. The compact design allows you to carry it anywhere to keep your gaming enthusiasm with you.
- Optional Holder Position: Our gaming wheel stand is completed with a gear shifter holder, which can be switched to the left or right side as you like. The optional position is entirely suitable for both left-handed and right-handed players. Moreover, pre-drilled holes provide great help to mount the gear shift.
Did you like this unboxing guide? Watch more exciting ps4 steering wheel setup how-to tutorials…
Ads updated on 2023-09-23 at 08:26.