Watch this trending video about the Best Logitech G920 Unboxing & Review 2020 | Is it still good?
Logitech G920 Unboxing & Review 2020 | Is it still good?
To those of you who are interested in sim racing but cant decide what to get for your first rig, I was in the same position and I hope I can show off some of the key point and highlights some issues that will help you in making your decision.
Logitech G920: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Dual-Motor-Feedback-Driving-Responsive/dp/B00Z0UWV98/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=g920&qid=1583851267&sr=8-2
Logitech G29: https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Dual-motor-Feedback-Responsive-PlayStation/dp/B00Z0UWWYC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=g29&qid=1583851286&sr=8-2
Wheel Specs: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/driving/driving-force-racing-wheel.html
Pedal Modification Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J7KE9XSHrE
Catch me live on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ttv_neludabear
All advice is appreciated in the comments below and thanks for watching!
If you found this guide helpful, please share the Unboxing Review of Logitech G920 Unboxing & Review 2020 | Is it still good? video on Twitter…
logitech g920 unboxing Alternatives
- Perfect Driving Experience: The Logitech G920 Racing Wheel for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC is engineered for the perfect driving experience with dual-motor force feedback, stainless steel paddle shifters, and a hand-stitched leather wheel
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback: Feel your tires on every turn and type of terrain. Sense under and oversteer drifting with precision. Feel every weight shift and tire slip, and the road conditions that caused them
- Motor Sport Construction: Driving Force handles the stress of racing action and is built for long-lasting reliability. Solid steel ball bearings are used in the wheel shaft. Stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals feel great under pressure
- 900-Degree Rotation: The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the Driving Force means you can turn the wheel two and a half times. It’s the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car
- Wheel Mounted Controls: All your controls are where you can reach them. The D-Pad, buttons, and paddle shifters are incorporated into the racing wheel. LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to up or down-shift so you maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track
- Webcam comes with privacy shutter – puts you in control of what you show and protects the lens with a snugly fitting cover. Does not include the 3-month XSplit VCam license.
- Full HD 1080P video calls – premium video quality that makes you look like a Pro
- Full HD 1080P video Recording – a glass lens and full HD mean your recorded videos are crisp and vibrantly colored
- HD autofocus and light Correction – enjoy razor-sharp high Def in every environment
- Stereo audio with dual mics – capture natural sound on calls and recorded videos
- The Definitive Sim Racing Wheel For Xbox One: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built To Last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing
- Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights. Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
- System Requirements: Xbox One, Powered USB Port, or Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7, Mac OS 10.10+.
Did you enjoy this unboxing tutorial? Watch these related logitech g920 unboxing review tutorials…
Ads updated on 2023-10-04 at 20:38.