Check out this cool video about the Best Major Arc Longboard Trucks Unboxing
Major Arc Longboard Trucks Unboxing
I like to try weird original skateboard things. These are exactly that.
If you found this tip helpful, please share the Major Arc Longboard Trucks Unboxing video on Pinterest…
- The new standard for reverse kingpin longboard trucks, made of forged A356 aluminum that's stronger and more precise than any other truck in its category. The Atlas RKP offers a ride that is almost indistinguishable from trucks at 5 times the price.
- This ready-to-ride truck sports all the signature Atlas features: machined ball pivot, tapered kingpin & built-in speed rings. It also boasts an 8mm axle through the hanger that eliminates additional aluminum making it 20% lighter than the original Atlas
- With a cone bushing boardside & a cone bushing roadside this truck is perfect for cruising, carving & freeriding. The cones offer high rebound for a carvy, surfy feel while the 48 degree baseplate & ball pivot create fluid lean you need to feel to believe
- Your trucks are the most important part of your longboard. That's why we designed every individual component of our trucks to meet the most exacting tolerances. The end product delivers a fluid, stable, and reactive ride unlike any other longboard truck.
- Atlas designs each of their longboard trucks from the ground up using solid construction technology for maximum lean and consistent control. Compare their line of trucks to products by Paris, Caliber, Bear, Gullwing & Randal
- High quality aluminum alloy Free Hardware
- Wheels: (4x) Speed Cruiser 71 Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: (2x) Polished/ Black 7" or 180mm HD7 Reverse Kingpin Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, 9.675" axle to axle, Constructed with Aluminum Alloy, Grade 8 Kingpin, 90A PU Bushing. HD7 Reverse Kingpin Trucks offer more grip and stability.
- Bearings: (8x) Ritalin Abec-9 Bearings come pre-lubed with synthetic oil.
- Hardware: (8x) Heavy Duty 1.25" Hardware. Bolts and Nuts come with black coating.
- Risers: (2x) Prevent wheel bite by increasing the distance between the wheels and the deck with our Black ¼" Riser Pads. It also reduces strain on your board by preventing the trucks from being in direct contact with the deck.
Ads updated on 2023-10-04 at 18:51.